The goal of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF) is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training, international, inter-sectoral and interdisciplinary mobility. MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships are open to excellent researchers of any nationality. All research fields can be funded. Funding covers the costs of the researcher’s salary (with a supplement for those with family), as well as training, research and networking costs.
If you choose to apply for a MSCA-PF choosing UNIPI as Host Institution, the Research Development Unit will guide you through the proposal template, review your proposal and provide you with a step by step guide on how to submit a successful project.
For more information: MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship at Unipi
- 12 April 2023: Launch of the call for proposals
- 13 September 2023: Deadline for submitting proposals
- February 2024: Notification of call results to applicants (TBC)
- June 2024: Grant agreement signature for successful projects (TBC)
- June 2024: First EU-funded projects start (TBC)
MSCA POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIPS 2023 – AVAILABLE RESEARCH THEMES AT CFSUNIPI
Explore some of the research themes available at the Department of Civilisations and Forms of Knowledge for the Call MSCA-PF 2023
- Aesthetics of German Idealism (esp. Hegel, Kant) – Philosophy of Landscape
- Digital and AI Applications in Archaeology
Whatch the video featuring our MSCA fellows Dr. Jacopo Gennai.