HOW TO APPLY …STEP BY STEP
- be sure you understand all the information about: therms and condition , the aim of the school, the programme, the organization of the activities, fees, etc.……for any doubt or other information please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download and complete the application form
- Send the application form with your curriculum vitae (summarize) and a copy of your ID or Passport at email@example.com
- Wait the acceptance
- After the acceptance send us the recipe of the initial deposit within two weeks since our confirmation.
- Complete your inscription with the payment of the rest of fees within the deadline
- create your account in ALICE the online portal of University of Pisa
- send us your travel itinerary and a tetanus vaccination’s note as soon as possible
Fees : 2150 Euro will cover transports from and to the site, accomodation, meals, laboratory equipment, classroom lessons. Any other expenses not specified among those covered by support fees, it is charged to the single participant.
The initial non-refundable school deposit is € 450,00 and must be paid within two weeks since our confirmation. The rest of the payment, € 1700 must have effected within 31 April 2018.
Payment, to be made through a bank :
Reason for payment: Summer School of Archaeology_Abruzzo
Make sure to ask for a receipt.