Our 2150 Euro fees is an all-in package
Fees consisting of the following components:
- Course materials
- Fieldwork materials
- Laboratories materials
- Accomodation in the Guest-House of Archaeological Museum of Celano-Paludi
- Food (breakfast, lunch and evening meal)
- Coffee/Tea Break
- Internal transport to/from the archaeological site
- Visit at some archaeological sites in Abruzzo and Lazio
- Free Internet access point
Not included in the fees are personal expenses like travel costs (plane ticket, train ticket, etc.), travel insurance and other expenses not specified.
Payment to be made through bank transfer in two steps:
The initial non-refundable school deposit is € 450,00 and must be paid within two weeks since our confirmation. The rest of the payment, € 1700 must have effected within May 3rd 2017.
Details for the Bank transfer:
name: BANCA DI PISA E FORNACETTE credito cooperativo
legal ddress: LUNGARNO ANTONIO PACINOTTI N. 8 – 56126 PISA
Reason for payment: Summer School of Archaeology_Abruzzo
Make sure to ask for a receipt.
Until April 31st, 2018 in case of withdrawal, all support fees minus a non-refundable deposit of € 450 will be refunded. After April 31st, 2018 fees will not be refunded.